“Summertime, and the livin' is easy”
Well, it should be!
In the UK, summer temperatures often reach highs of 20-30 Celsius.
Although we don’t want the sun to disappear, it can make it hard to enjoy the outdoors and make us crave a cool and relaxed environment to retreat to. But, you don’t want to run to a stuffy overheated conservatory, do you?
Don’t worry, your conservatory can become that refreshing environment you desire to take cover during the hot summer months. How? Through an insulated conservatory!
If you replace your conservatory roof with an insulated one it’s a great way to make it fresh again. Plus, keep you and your family protected from harsh weather conditions.
Projects4Roofing will show you some of the benefits when you replace your conservatory roof and what you need to do before you start looking for a solid roof conservatory.
5 ways to keep your conservatory fresh on scorching days
There’s nothing worse than coming inside to cool off, only to be hit in the face by the hot, stuffy, stagnant air within your conservatory.
The feeling literally wants to make you cry on the spot.
If your conservatory is too hot for you to enjoy summer, here are 5 ways that you can make your conservatory cool and fresh and enjoy more conservatory uses.
- Blinds: position blinds halfway or completely down to keep out the sun's heat and reduce glare.
- Air conditioning: install an air conditioner to keep your area cool, but bear in mind this may not be the most energy efficient option.
- Windows: increase ventilation by opening windows early in the morning or always leaving them on airlock. (If safe to do so)
- Fan: purchase a ceiling fan - this is a great alternative if you're not an air conditioner fan (pun intended!!)
- Insulation: how does conservatory roof insulation help in the summer? An insulated conservatory roof will regulate the temperature of your space, enabling you to have multiple conservatory uses. (We don't mean to influence you, but this is the real problem-solver)
Benefits of an insulated conservatory
We would just like to reiterate our last tip and point out to you that an insulated conservatory can provide many benefits to you and your family.
It’s an excellent and affordable way to extend your living space. Plus, it will provide you with multiple conservatory uses such as a place to relax and unwind, or a perfect spot for entertaining guests.
We can already hear your heart racing with panic and the cogs turning in your mind with curiosity! P4R has got you.
To replace your conservatory roof might seem like a big project at first, but P4R can promise you it will bring many benefits in the long run. Some of those benefits are:
- Minimise sun glare: a solid roof conservatory offers protection from unwanted elements such as rain, wind, sleet, and snow. Additionally, it gives you the protection and coverage you need from sun glare whilst allowing adequate light into your conservatory.
- Energy efficient: an insulated conservatory is the perfect way to make your home more energy-efficient. It will help you save money by reducing the need for additional heating and cooling throughout the year. Conservatory roof insulation is a winner for both your wallet and the environment.
- Add value: an insulated conservatory adds value to your whole property by providing an additional living space that can be used in many ways. Buyers will welcome and appreciate the extra space and the ability to maximise its potential conservatory uses, if you ever decide to sell.
Conservatory roof replacement is a major investment, but you can see it also provides major benefits.
If you're looking to make your home more energy efficient, have long-term protection against weathering, cracks and leaks, and add value to your home, then an insulated conservatory might be the right choice for you.
Projects4Roofing can convert your conservatory roof today
Want to be able to enjoy every day of the year in your open plan conservatory, regardless of the weather or outside temperature? Contact us to learn more about transforming your conservatory!
The roof’s importance is not just in the aesthetics, but also in its function. A solid roof conservatory protects your home from rain, snow, and other weather conditions, whilst regulating the temperature and humidity levels inside your home.
We can give you a personalised no-obligation fixed quote, complete the work and have you enjoying your new insulated conservatory in, aproximately, eight days!
This is not too good to be true, you can have the ultimate space you’ve dreamed of. Let us grant you your wishes!